Thursday, August 24, 2023

Can You Lose Salvation

John 10:27-28, My sheep hear My voice and I know them, and they follow Me. I give them eternal life and they will never perish, and no one will snatch them out of My hand.

There are many people who claim to be Christians. For some reason these same people wonder if they are saved and if they can lose salvation. The best place to find the answer is the word of God the Bible.

First, we look at how you know you are saved. The Bible is the Word of God. Since almighty God cannot, and does not lie, His words must be true.

Romans 10: 9, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead you will be saved.

Now we have something to compare ourselves to. Do we meet the requirements of this verse. If we pray for an answer and look at ourselves honestly, we will know the answer.

John 6: 47, truly, truly I say to you whoever believes has eternal life.

At this point let us say you know for sure that you are saved. Now the question of losing salvation. Again, we must look at the Word of God.

Romans 8:38-39, for I am sure that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor rulers, nor things present, nor things to come, nor powers, nor height, nor depth, or anything else in all creation will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our lord.

1 John 5:13, I write these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God that you may know that you have eternal life.

There is no doubt that the Lord Jesus death on the cross and His resurrection paid for our sins past, present, and future. We received the benefits of the Lord Jesus Christ sacrifice of Himself by grace, a gift from Almighty God.

Ephesians 2: 8-9, for by Grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God. Not a result of works so that no one may boast.

For a Believer to think any other way to get to Heaven or to be forgiven is to deny the Lord Jesus Christ and the cross. One final word.

Hebrews 13:5, Keep your life free from the Love of money and be content with what you have for He said, I will never leave you nor forsake you.

God bless you and your family.   Praise The Lord!

Remember Jesus loves you.

Prayer of Salvation.

Lord Jesus Christ I am a sinner. I know you suffered and died on the cross and rose again in order to wash away my sins and to save me. I acknowledge my sins and I repent of those sins, and I ask you to come into my heart as my personal savior. I believe and I receive the gift of Salvation. Thank you, Lord Jesus. Amen. 

Praise The Lord! 

No comments:

Post a Comment