Sunday, August 6, 2023

God's Promises Sunday

The Only Answer

1 Corinthians 1:18, For the word of the Cross is folly to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.

When you look around at all the corruption and evil, you may be wondering how things got this way. How it happened is simple. When we as a people do things our way instead of God’s way we are headed for trouble. 

To begin with, churches are supposed to be the moral guide of God’s people. The fact is most churches have been silent. In many churches the morality of the people is guiding the church. Instead of the Word of God Leading the people, the word of the people is in charge.  Whether young or old, when there is no accountability, there is anarchy.

Almighty God has been removed from everywhere, even some Churches, as they try not to lose the few people who still attend. In a disastrous decision, they try to bring the church to match the times, instead of the times changing to match the Word of God.

After all of this, you still hear someone say yes but there are still good people out there. The Logical question becomes, good by whose standards, theirs or God’s, and whose standards are the only ones that count. God’s people need to stand up and face the truth.

Ephesians 6: 10, finally be strong in the Lord and in the strength of His might.

2 Corinthians 12:9, But he said to me, My grace is sufficient for you for My power is made perfect in weakness. Therefore, I will boast all the more gladly of my weakness, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

It is time for everyone to say enough is enough. To start with people must insist on God’s word and the truth, and that must come from the pulpit to begin with. The pastors are accountable to almighty God. Always check what they say to see if it lines up with God’s word. Check everyone including me. If you’re not getting the truth, find some place where you can get the truth.

James 3:1, Not many of you should become teachers, my brothers, for you know that we who teach will be judged with greater strictness.

Another part of getting straightened out is that we must all hold ourselves accountable. When there is an election, vote for the record not their looks or personalities or fancy words. If they don’t do what they were elected to do, don’t vote for them. Bring God back by electing God fearing representatives.

In the case of things like school boards. See what they do. And vote on that. In the past, I have voted against the entire School Board. All of these people work for us, we don’t work for them. They are supposed to be taking care of the proper education of our children and grandchildren and there is no excuse for the kind of thing that is going on. Don’t elect people that lead God’s innocent children down the path to destruction. 

If you like being a prisoner, don’t vote. If your rights are taken away guess what, you are a prisoner and everything that is dictated, you better follow just like in a prison. If, however, you want a better life, for you, for your children, your grandchildren, you must act responsibly without letting up.

Bring God back. The Lord Jesus Christ died for you. Praise the Lord!

God Bless you and your family.

Remember Jesus loves you.

Prayer of Salvation.

 Lord Jesus Christ, I am a sinner. I know you suffered and died on the cross and rose again in order to wash away my sins. I acknowledge my sins and I Repent of those sins and ask you to come into my heart as my personal savior. I believe and I receive the gift of Salvation. Thank you, Lord Jesus. Amen. 

Praise The Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment