Thursday, November 30, 2017

We Are God's Arms And Legs


It Is Written, 1 John 4:13, by this we know that we abide in Him, and He in us, because He has given us of His Spirit.
As most of us know, God created us in His image. Since God is a spirit, we must also be spirit. The truth of this eluded me for a long time. It never really sunk in because I guess I was looking at it as if it was another person.
One day, I had an awakening. I am that spirit, and the person I thought I was, is nothing more than what I walk around in.
When Jesus was about to ascend to Heaven, He told the apostles in Mark 16:16-18, he who believes and is baptized will be saved: but he who does not believe will be condemned. And these signs will follow those who believe; in My Name they will cast out demons; they will speak with new tongues; they will take up serpents; and if they drink anything deadly, it will by no means hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick and they will recover. Okay, what does that really mean?
I believe in my heart, that the Holy Spirit showed me. When Jesus was on this earth, He went around preaching, and working miracles. When we are saved, that same Holy Spirit that worked the power through Jesus life dwells in us. We have Jesus in us, and we are in Him. Therefore we are spirit with Christ.
Jesus is in the spiritual world, we are in the physical world. We are literally His voice, arms, and legs. He operates through us. We are the conduit through which His power passes to others. It is as if we have a power of attorney from Jesus. It is up to us to use it according to His will. God bless you and your family. Praise The Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me, your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment