Sunday, December 3, 2017

Commitment


It Is Written, Proverbs 16:3, commit your works to the Lord, and your thoughts will be established.
Basically all believers want to please God. To this end, they try to follow Proverbs 3:5-6, trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding: in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your path.
 People are always asking how you know what God's will is, and how do you know you are following Him?The Word of God is built on faith. Romans 10:17 says, so then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the Word of God. When you know what the Word says, your faith grows.
The first thing in the morning, ask the Holy Spirit to guide you in everything you think, say, and do, during the day. Then believe that you are following God's plan for you that day.
There is a way, that I heard about from a preacher, and it really made sense to me. It made me change what I do, to some extent. I am not saying this is the only way to do God's will, because I do both now.
Start the day committing everything you do, think, or say to the Lord. You are dedicating your whole self to God, as a way of praise, thanks, and honor to Him.
Committing, or dedicating, your whole heart and actions to God keeps you in touch with the Holy Spirit for guidance. Remember that you can do this through the power of the Holy Spirit and not on your own.
 I believe if you give committing your heart and day to the Lord, you will be very happy that you did, and will have God's peace in your heart. God bless you and your family. Praise the Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You.
 Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed. Your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
 Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment