Sunday, December 10, 2017

Inner Joy and Peace


It Is Written, James 1:2-3, my brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience.
When you ask someone what the word joy means, they will probably say," a happy feeling". If you look at the word joy according to the times we live in, that would probably be a good answer.
Joy is one of the fruits of the Holy Spirit, that we receive when we are saved. Galatians 5:22 specifically mentions that fact. Joy is not an outward feeling as we know it. Most people say they do not have joy in their life, because they associate joy with happiness.
True joy is a spiritual thing, that you may not even recognize as joy. It comes when you find Jesus, and make Him a big part of your life. Joy is usually associated with an inner peace that you don't understand, and have never felt before.
Hope is defined in spiritual terms as expecting as fact, what you pray for. Are joy, peace, and hope, looking familiar?
When you live life with Jesus in it, as number one, you are automatically experiencing peace, joy, and hope, beyond understanding. God bless you and your family. Praise The Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment