Thursday, December 14, 2017

Are We Really Forgiven ?


It Is Written, Hebrews 8:12 and I will forgive their wickedness, and I will never again remember their sins.
It is a sad fact that quite a few people carry a heavy burden of past sins. They are not convinced that God has forgiven them, because they cannot forgive themselves. If you are one of these people, stop beating yourself up. When Jesus died on the cross, all of our sins were forgiven, and would no longer be remembered, if we repent.
When God sent His Son Jesus on a rescue mission to save man, He meant all who repent. God did not specify certain people, what kind of sins, or how many, or how often.
The forgiveness of sins, and salvation for whoever accepted it, was part of the good news that Jesus preached. It was unconditional love from Jesus that made this possible.
You may not realize that caring that sin burden God forgave, is like saying that what Jesus did was not good enough. I don't think any of us wants to be guilty of thinking that way.
Be assured, that no matter how bad you have been in the past, or for how many years you were that way, if you repent from your heart, God forgave ALL of those sins, and does not remember them, so you shouldn't either. God bless you and your family. Praise The Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment