Thursday, December 7, 2017

Blessings And Miracles


It Is Written, Isaiah 41:10, fear not, for I am with you, be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Lately some of my blogs are about things I heard from other preachers. As usual, I believe the Holy Spirit showed me the significance of what I heard. These following words are what was revealed to me.
Miracles usually occur when a situation is at crisis level, and no human intervention is possible. The power of God is revealed to believers and unbelievers alike.
Blessings are another story. When something happens, that is not according to our plans, from heavy traffic, to unexpected bills, and anything else, we can get upset, or call it a blessing.
I know that sounds a little crazy, but consider this. Most of the time, we have blessings and don't even know it. Now the hard part for many people.
We will use a delay in something as an example. That delay which may be irritating at first, may actually be preventing something bad that would have happened to us if we had not been delayed. So it is a blessing. Just trust that God's timing is perfect, and He always does what is best for those who love Him.
Blessings always preceed something better, if you see it as it really is. God blesses, satan curses. Philippians 4:13 says it all, I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment