Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Our Helper


It Is Written, John 14:26, but the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My Name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
When people pray, they are usually asking God for something. There is nothing wrong with that, but prayers should also be a time of Thanksgiving and praise.
Jesus sent us the Holy Spirit to help us, among other things. The Bible repeats that, many times. For some unknown reason, most people do not fully realize what that means.
In  past messages, it was revealed that when we were saved, the Holy Spirit came to live in us. We are a spirit, and the Holy Spirit dwells in us, making us one with the Holy Spirit.
Given that this is fact, based on the Word of God, we have unlimited power in Jesus name. When we declare a thing, such as a healing, in the name of Jesus, and the power of the Holy Spirit, it is as we say and believe.
When we pray according to the Word of God, and Jesus name, and believe, nothing is impossible. When we finally realize that we are one with the Holy Spirit, and exercise our faith, based on what the Bible says, our faith will grow.
When we feed our spirit with the Word of God, our faith grows according to our knowledge of the Word of God. God bless you and your family. Praise the Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment