Sunday, November 26, 2017

Ministering Angels



It Is Written, Hebrews 1:14, are they not all ministering spirits sent forth to minister for those who will inherit salvation?
I recently received a newsletter from Copeland Ministries, that mentioned ministering Angels. It was very interesting.
I read a few books about Angels, written by Ellen G White, so I had a rough idea about Angels. For some reason, I believe it was the Holy Spirit, I really started to think about ministering Angels.
I read that there are Angels without number, kind of hanging around with nothing to do. These Angels needed jobs, but they can only do what God directs them to do. They can't do anything, that doesn't agree with the Word of God.
If you haven't dismissed me as wacky by now, I will tell you how we interpret all of this information. Since we believe the Holy Spirit dwells in us, and His power is available to us, in Jesus name, we step forth in faith.
We send ministering Angels out in Jesus name regularly. Sometimes we send them for a specific person and reason. Sometimes we send them for many people to help them find Jesus, and anything or anybody that needs help. All of this according to the Word of God.
We are determined to keep as many angels as possible, as busy as possible. Think about it. We believe in angels and their positive results. The quotation from Hebrews 1:14 backs up the idea of ministering Angels. God bless you and your family. Praise The Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment