Sunday, November 5, 2017

God in Your Life


It Is Written, Colossians 3:17, and whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him.
I would like to tell you about a low time, walking with God. It happened some time ago, but it was on my heart today, because I believe someone needs to hear this.
Without realizing that a faith issue was beginning to happen, I slowly started to worry about a certain problem with finances. I told myself that God is my provider, and source for everything, but the words seemed hollow. The Bible says in Philippians 4:19, and my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
As I was struggling with my faith, I spent less time with the Lord, not on purpose, but for lack of joy. James 4:7 says therefore submit to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.
At that point I suddenly realized that the Holy Spirit was trying to tell me a few things. If God is not number one in my life, it means something else is. Whenever you ignore God and His Word, your joy leaves.
Believing the verses I quoted, the Holy Spirit showed me that satan was involved in my dilemma. At that point, and in Jesus name I reminded satan what Jesus did, took away his (satan's) power over me. I cast him out in Jesus name, knowing he must leave.
After that episode, the Holy Spirit brought back my joy, and increased my awareness of God's love for me. God bless you and your family. Praise the Lord!
Remember Jesus loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
 Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment