Thursday, November 9, 2017

Expectations


It Is Written Psalm 5:3, my voice you shall hear in the morning, O Lord; in the morning I will direct it to you, and I will look up.
When the average person becomes a Christian, they often expect that all problems and hardships are over. They find out soon enough, this is not true.
After a little while it is common for a person to ask some questions. What happened? Am I really saved? Did I do something wrong? Does God really loves me? Sound familiar?
Let me assure you of a few things. First of all, if you truly repented of all your sins, and accepted Jesus and His death and resurrection, as your Savior, you are saved. Nothing can take that away from you.
Now, about the problems. We live in a fallen world, and satan and evil are running wild. satan attacks everyone, but those who love God are able to overcome. God has a plan for each of us. He allows things to happen, in order to grow our faith. Without problems, how would our faith grow?
God is in control, and will never leave those who love Him. As time goes by, you'll see that the plan God has for believers, is to get them to Heaven. What we see is temporary, but the spiritual is forever. God bless you and your family. Praise The Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment