Sunday, November 19, 2017

We Are Blessed


It Is Written, Jeremiah 17:7, blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord, and whose hope is the Lord.
The average person, including myself, has times when we want greener grass, or to see the other side of the hill. In plain language, we don't feel content.
Probably the biggest reason we aren't content, is because in our subconscious we do not see our blessings. Perhaps the reason is, that when people describe blessings, they talk about something big, most of the time. Blessings are usually seen as something material, that make someone happy for a short time. After all, everything is just temporary.
The description of blessings goes much deeper than that. The biggest blessing in my personal opinion is salvation. However there are many blessings that most people have in common. Examples are as mundane as eyesight, breathing, talking, walking, health, or good medical care, and many others we take for granted.
If you live in a peaceful place, where there is no armed conflict, you have freedom, have clean water, plenty of food, a warm ,dry, safe place to sleep, you are blessed.
It is by the grace and favor of God, not our own efforts that we are so blessed. We should all thank God every day on our knees for His love for us. One way to thank God is stop complaining, and pray for those who are less fortunate. God bless you and your family. Praise the Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment