Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Eyes Open


It Is Written, Matthew 24:6-7, and you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences, and earthquakes in various places.
Let me start out by saying that what you are about to read, is not intended to scare anyone. It's about truth and hope. In Romans 11:8 we read God has given them a spirit of stupor, eyes that they should not see and ears that they should not hear, to this very day.
It is painful to see how much evil there is. People think nothing of killing dozens of people at a time, and are unwilling to see the truth of what they are doing. To many, what they believe, or deceived into believing, is their truth.
As we hear in the news, someone getting killed at random is not an unusual happening, it could happen to you or me. I hear something like  what occurred in Las Vegas, Orlando, or even if it's just one person, I always hope that they know Jesus.
The whole point of all this, is to get people to see that they cannot put off salvation. It is too late when you die. It is not silly, or stupid to go to Jesus, it is stupid not to. Is your pride worth an eternity in the bad place?
If you love someone, or even strangers, pray for their salvation. Salvation through Jesus is priceless. Remember He suffered, died, and rose again, for that purpose, that we be saved. God bless you and your family. Praise The Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment