Monday, May 9, 2016

Victory


It Is Written, 1 Corinthians 15:57, but thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
Another gem from Adventist.
When you are forgotten or neglected or purposely set at naught, and you can smile inwardly glorying in the insult or the oversight-That Is Victory!
When your good is evil spoken of, when your wishes are crossed, your tastes offended, your advice disregarded, your opinions ridiculed and you take it all in patient loving silence-That Is Victory!
When you are content with any food and raiment, any climate and society, any solitude, any  interruption-That Is Victory!
When you can bear with any discord, any irregularity, any un punctuality, any annoyance,-That Is Victory!
When you can stand face to face with waste, folly, extravagance, spiritual insensibility,  and endure it all as Jesus endured it-That Is Victory!
When you never care to refer to yourself in conversation, or to record your own good works, or to seek after commendation, when you can truly love to be unknown-That Is Victory!
May God bless you and your family, praise the Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation.  Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment