Sunday, May 8, 2016

It's in the Valleys I Grow


I ran across this at an Adventist Hospital, and thought it would be a good idea to pass it around.  I hope you like it.
Sometimes life seems hard to bear, full of sorrow, trouble and woe;  it's then I have to remember that it is in the valleys I grow.
If I always stayed on the mountain top and never experienced pain, I would never appreciate God's love and would be living in vain.
I have so much to learn and my growth is very slow, sometimes I need the mount tops, but it is in the valleys I grow.
 I do not always understand why things happen as they do;  but I am sure of one thing, my Lord will see me through.
My little valleys are nothing when I picture Christ on the cross;  He went through the Valley of death, His victory was satan's loss.
Forgive me Lord for complaining when I'm feeling so very low.  Just give me a gentle reminder that it is in the valleys I grow.
Continue to strengthen me, Lord and use my life each day to share your love with others and help them find their way.
Thank you for the valleys Lord, for this one thing I know, the mountain tops are glorious but it is in the valleys I grow!
I hope this inspires you as much a s it inspired me.  May God bless you and your family.  Praise the Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me.  Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment