Thursday, May 26, 2016

Grace Through Faith


It Is Written, Luke 2:40, and the child grew up and became strong in spirit, filled with wisdom, and the grace of God was upon Him.
If you meditate on the above verse, you will probably reach the conclusion that we are spiritually like Jesus. We as believers are filled with the same Holy Spirit that filled Jesus and raised Him from the dead.
Jesus received grace from God, and we did too.  As we grow our faith, we are also growing in the spirit, and God's grace covers us.
Jesus was sinless in His life.  We are not.  There is no way we can be sinless in our lives on our own. God knew that to begin with, so He sent His Son to pay for all the sins we committed, and will commit.
When Jesus suffered, died, and rose again, our sins were not only forgiven, but we also became righteous in the eyes of God, through Him.  We became children of God and heirs of Heaven.  We were saved by grace the way Jesus received grace.  Ephesians 2:8, for by grace you have been saved, through faith, and that not of yourselves;  it is the gift of God.   May God bless you and your family.  Praise the Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me.  Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation.  Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment