Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Let The Child Out


It Is Written, Mark 10:15, assuredly I say to you, whoever does not receive the kingdom of God as a little child will by no means enter it.
Have you ever promised a child something?  What happened?  That child probably expected that promise to be fulfilled immediately.  He believed, so he had every right to expect you to keep your word.
A child does not just walk away if the promise is not fulfilled on the spot. He or she will still believe, and keep reminding you of your promise.  Sooner or later they will outlast you, and they will get what they wanted.
And so here's a question that applies to most of us. When we as children of God ask our Father for something in Jesus name, and don't receive it right away, why do we start to doubt and give up?
Unlike man, God's Word is always true.  He cannot lie.  Numbers 23:19 says, God is not a man, that He should lie, nor a son of man, that He should repent. Has He said, and will he not do?  Or has He spoken and will He not make it good?
Since God is completely trustworthy, why do we give up in doubt?  Find verses in His Word to remind Him of His promises.  Don't give up.  Let the child in you take over.  You are a child of God, act like it, thanking Him always for everything.  May God bless you and your family.  Praise the Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me.  Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation.  Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment