Monday, May 2, 2016

Relax with God


It Is Written, John 15:7, if you abide in Me, and My Words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it will be done for you.
Many times we have been advised to "let go and let God", " cast your cares on God", let God direct your path as mentioned in Proverbs 3:5-6.
All of this sounds pretty good, but is it real?  Does it apply to me?  It is all true, but you must believe with all of your heart, and your prayers will be answered.
Let's look at some facts, if you are a believer.
You received the Holy Spirit at salvation.  He is in you and you received the fruits of the Holy Spirit, at the same time.  Galatians 5:22-23.
You asked Jesus to come into your heart.
Every Word from God is true.
Your spirit was healed.
You are thankful and are grateful.
You are compassionate, and loving.
You exhibit other fruits of the spirit.
When you put all of this together, you have the Holy Spirit, Jesus, and the Word of God in your heart. When you realize that all of this is true, it is no problem to act like a child of God, letting Him take care of everything, and putting you at total spiritual peace.
When you try to follow anything connected with God, you must realize you will have a battle on your hands with satan.  He will try everything he can think of to keep you from believing.  Remember you have power over him through the name of Jesus.  No need to be scared or terrified of satan, just tell him to get lost in Jesus name.  May God bless you and your family. Praise the Lord!
Remember Jesus loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me.  Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation.  Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment