Monday, May 16, 2016

Guidelines For A Perfect Day


It Is Written, Psalm 119:24, this is the day the Lord has made;  we will rejoice and be glad in it.
Just for today, I will try to live this day only and not tackle all of life at once.
Just for today, I will be happy.  Happiness comes from within.
Just for today, I will accept things I cannot change and not try to adjust everything to my own desires.
Just for today, I will take care of my body, and care for it and nourish it both physically and emotionally.
Just for today, I will try to strengthen my mind.  I will learn something useful.
Just for today, I will be agreeable, be courteous, slow to criticize and find fault.
Just for today, I will have a program.  I may not follow it exactly, but I'll have it as a pattern to follow.
Just for today, I will have a quiet time, all by myself, and relax.  In this time, I will think of God, so as to get a little more perspective in my life.
Just for today, I will be unafraid to be happy, to enjoy what is beautiful, to love and be loved.  May God bless you and your family.  Praise the Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me.  Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation.  Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment