Sunday, April 3, 2016

Concerning Prayer


It Is Written, Psalm 27:7, hear, O Lord, when I cry with my voice!  Have mercy also upon me, and answer me.
Many people are concerned about how they pray.  Some think that it has to be complicated, while others feel they don't know how to pray.  A problem most people have, is that they pray for something, and stress out about whether they have enough faith to get what they pray for.
I don't remember where I've seen what I am about to write, but it makes a lot of sense to me.  I would like to acknowledge whoever wrote it,  but I don't know who that is.  So I write it anyway in the hopes that it will help someone.
Our prayers may be awkward, Our attempts may be feeble, But since the power of prayer is in the one who hears it,  and not in the one who says it, our prayers do make a difference.
All of this is basically saying when you pray, just talk to the Lord from your heart.  You don't have to worry about your faith getting anything done, you only need to have faith, that Jesus will get in done.  As you get used to praying, it will become easier and easier, because you will have a relationship with Jesus.  Have a blessed day.  Praise the Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me.  Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation.  Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
 Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment