Monday, April 25, 2016

Not God's Fault


It Is Written, Proverbs 5:21, for the ways of man are before the eyes of the Lord, and he ponders all his paths.
From the time we are born, God takes care of each of us.  He had a plan before we were born, that was perfect for us, and would lead us back to Him for eternity.
All of us at times, reject God's plan, by trying to do things our way.  He allows us to do what we think in order to learn that we need Him.  Even while we carry on our foolishness, He still blesses us, and sends us wake up calls.
Those of us who read the Bible, or listen to preachers and read their books, sometimes go astray without even realizing it.  There are many verses in the Bible that tell us we will receive what we pray for in Jesus name. Preachers repeat these verses, and it all seems simple, so we pray and nothing happens.
As humans we have a tendency to blame God for everything that goes wrong.  We question him all the time, in anger, self-pity, and wounded pride, and so on.  We are fortunate that He loves us, and doesn't strike us dead.
Most of us miss the part that tells us that when we pray, we are to do it with Thanksgiving, as well as faith.  We must realize that the bonehead decisions we make, are made by us outside of God's plan, so we should repent and look at ourselves for the failures.
Sometimes we get upset and question God because our prayers are not answered the way we expected, or not at all.  We feel that God did not keep His Word, so we stop praying, and get angry.
God does not need to be defended, especially by me, but I feel I should set  some things straight.  In my own life, I had to learn many things the hard way, and here are a few.
In order for prayers to be successful we need a relationship with God that is ongoing.  When we are close to God, we are able to hear His voice guiding us.  Many times we see that if we do it our way, it might take us away from God because of things like pride.  Other times, we are not yet ready spiritually.  He will not allow us to do things that would be detrimental to our spiritual life.
Remember, God is not our slave to do our bidding whenever we snap our fingers.  If we don't know Him, He will not know us.  He is God, we are not. Let's put the blame where it belongs, and that my friends is us!  May God bless you and your family.  Praise the Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me.  Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation.  Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
 Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment