Sunday, April 17, 2016

This Day


It Is Written, Psalm 118:24, this is the day the Lord has made, we will rejoice and be glad in it.
As I started my private time with the Lord this morning,  I thanked Him for the new day that He gave me.  It seemed that I had hardly finish saying it, and I added, Lord I give it back to you, so I can follow your plan.
As I thought about it, I came up with at least a few things God may have planned for me.  He can use it for me to get closer to Him.  He can grow my faith and love for Him and His Word.  Another thing He might do is put me into situations that will help me recognize how I relate to other people or things.  He will in His kind, loving way, show me where and how to improve and do it His way.
I believe God works on His plan for my whole life every day.  When I give Him today, and do my best to follow His Word, he can take the time He uses for straightening out my messes, to productive work for me.  The Lord also put on my heart, that I must go through my day with joy in my heart, knowing that I am doing His will.  He does not want me to do it grudgingly.
I believe God really loves when we give the day to Him, because it shows Him that we trust Him to do His best for us.  When we have faith, and trust in His love for us, He gives us even more blessings. The other thing is when we trust with all our hearts, we are in fact praising and worshiping Him. Giving the day back to the Lord to do His will for us, is one of the best things we can do.  Be prepared for great surprises.  May God bless you this day, and every day.  Praise the Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me.  Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation.  Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
 Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment