Thursday, August 17, 2017

Who is Jesus ?


It is written, 1 John 2:1, my little children, these things I write to you, so that you may not sin. And if anyone sins, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ, the righteous.
The question, who is Jesus, can be answered by hundreds of descriptive verses, and names, describing his actions toward us.
All of the above are helpful, but do they describe the Jesus that we are supposed to love and serve? The best way to build a relationship with Jesus, is to know Jesus the man.
Our human minds cannot imagine how unbelievable Jesus is as God. These are scriptural realms, that we can only know by revelation from the Holy Spirit. So it seems logical to me, that we answer that question in human terms. After all, we need to know who we are worshiping and serving.
When Jesus was here, He left His Godliness behind, in order to see firsthand, how man's life was lived. Since we need to know the real Jesus, the best place to start is in God's Word.
If you read the Gospels, you get to see many examples of Jesus love for man. Take your time and see how much Jesus did out of love. He even forgave those who crucified Him, and did so many horrendous things to Him.
If you put all of this together, you'll see that there is no one that is greater, deserving of our love and praise, our service, and even our lives. God bless you and your family. Praise the Lord!
Remember Jesus loves you
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the Cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment