Thursday, August 24, 2017

Declare Divine Favor



It Is Written, Psalm 84:11, for the Lord God is a sun and shield; the Lord will give grace and glory; no good thing will he withhold from those who walk uprightly.
Another way to look at God's favor, is to see His blessings. One thing we must understand from the start is, blessings like salvation are a gift from God. We cannot earn salvation or blessings.
When we accept Jesus as our Savior, and the fact that He died for our sins, we become righteous in God's eyes, and become a child of God.
Just as human parents love their children, and have a warm spot for them, especially when the child loves them back, and does what they are told, how much more the Father loves us.
We give gifts and do some special things, for those we love. They don't have to earn our favor, we just bless them. As a child of God, just tell our Father that you are grateful for His favor, and enjoy. God bless you and your family. Praise the Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment