Sunday, August 27, 2017

Coffee With Jesus


It Is Written, Revelation 3:20, behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with Me.
This unusual title was not planned in advance, but came about all by itself from experience.
I have an office in my home that I use for time with Jesus, reading my Bible, prayer, and writing blogs. It is what my wife calls, a prayer room, a place dedicated to what I do.
I start my day talking to Jesus, and listening for His voice. This morning, I did something I had never done before. I had my morning coffee in my prayer room.
I felt a little strange doing that, but I felt no disrespect toward Jesus. Apparently He was fine with the idea too. I believe that if it was wrong, the Holy Spirit would have told me.
Without even thinking about it, I started talking to Jesus, as if He was there in the flesh. You know how you feel just relaxing with your best friend, saying what is on your mind, and in your heart, stuff like that.
My conversation with Jesus, was overwhelming with peace and love. I say conversation, because it really felt like one. I swear I could hear every word He said. Not out loud , but in my heart. I plan on having coffee with Jesus every morning from now on. That coffee with Jesus gave a real boost to the start of my day, and all the rest of it too. God bless you and your family. Praise The Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
 Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment