Tuesday, August 22, 2017

God Takes Care of Us


It Is Written, 1 Peter 5:7, casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you.
People are all different. Some believe there is a God, but many do not believe He is the creator of the universe.
Many dismiss the idea of the existence of God the creator, and instead believe in evolution. They think that God is totally untrue, but the outlandish ideas of evolution are real.
Whether you believe in God or not, He believes in you. God works in making Himself known to everyone. He does this by helping us with many problems. The trouble is, people call something good that happens, luck.
As life goes on, those who totally ignore God, hear less and less from Him. He allows us to make our own mistakes, in order to wake us up. He still cares, but will not force himself on us.
I for one, spent most of my life, indifferent to God. Then one day I asked him to show me if He was real. He did it in a big way, that left no room for doubt in my mind. That however is another story.
When I look back at all of the stupid, harmful, careless things I did in my life, I see how He still loved me, even though I didn't even acknowledge Him. My advice is, take a look at your life and see where God would have made a difference if you had listened. God bless you and your family. Praise The Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
 Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment