Sunday, August 6, 2017

Who Are You ?


It Is Written John 1:12-13, but as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name. Who were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.
In order to answer that question, we must take a good, hard, honest look, at how we live. There are two possibilities, and each of us chooses one by our actions.
If we accept Jesus, ask forgiveness, and listen to His voice, we are children of God. As children of God, we live by His Word, and reject the things of this world, and live in the expectation of eternity with Him.
If on the other hand, we embrace the ways of the world, a couple of things happen. We live in sin of all kinds. Pleasures of sin, take over our lives, and drive us further and further from God. We get to the point where our conscience, which is how God communicates with us, is dead, and we no longer hear the voice of the Holy Spirit.
When we reject God, in favor of the world and sin, we become children of satan. By the mercy of God, we can go back to Him, but the vast majority of people are so far gone, they refuse to repent.
Ask yourself. Who am I, and where am I going? God bless you and your family. Praise Lord!
Remember Jesus loves you
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
 Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment