Sunday, July 30, 2017

The Mind Is a Battlefield


It Is Written, Romans 12:2, do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.
When the words, Battlefield of the mind, first came to light, it is doubtful very many people really knew what it referred to.
I am a simple person, so I will explain it as I understand. I am sure there are believers out there, that can relate to what I say.
Every person on earth has a mind. Each persons mind decides what the person does. Each person also has a soul, and is a spirit. In human beings, there is almost always conflict between mind, soul, and spirit.
I believe the battle is greater among many believers. Fortunately we have been given the Holy Spirit to help us.
Here is a typical for instance. Our spirits love God above everything, and believe every Word of God. After a time, the soul starts to believe. So far so good.
The mind however flip-flops in belief, and levels of belief. satan tries to plant doubt in the mind, in order to keep us from God. By prayer and the Holy Spirit, we can win the battle over the mind. If we believe, the mind will start to believe too. God bless you and your family. Praise the Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
 Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment