Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Helping Others



It Is Written, 2 Thessalonians 3:13, but as for you, brethren, do not grow weary in doing good.
When most people hear that we should all help others, they usually think about money, and get turned off. The truth is, the Word of God goes far beyond money.
God gave His only Son, so that we might be saved. Jesus suffered for us as He did, so that our sins would be forgiven, our minds bodies and souls would be healed, and by calling on Jesus name and repenting, we would receive the greatest gift of all, salvation.
If each of us makes an effort, we can help many people. Small acts of kindness, such as listening to someone who needs someone to care. A few uplifting words to someone who seems to need it.
Then we have physical help. You may have a neighbor who is sick or elderly. Cut the grass, or shovel the snow. Give them a hot meal once in a while. Give them a ride to the store, or to church on Sunday.
Perhaps the most important thing you can do for friends and strangers, is to pray for them and their salvation. If the Holy Spirit leads, talk to people about Jesus. If you practice what you preach, they will listen eventually. God bless you and your family. Praise the Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
 Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment