Sunday, July 2, 2017

Taking Things For Granted


It Is Written, Philippians 4:19, but my God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
Most people, including Christians, often take things for granted without even realizing it. Why do you suppose that is? There is no one answer.
We are so used to things happening automatically, that we give little or no thought to the fact that they are blessings. We are so spoiled, by God's grace, that when something we expect doesn't happen the way we expect, we usually get angry, and disappointed.
Suppose that you couldn't breathe all of a sudden. Imagine getting up in the morning and you couldn't see. If you thought about all these things, you can make a list that would shock you. It is at this point that most of us realize that we have overlooked these blessings, and the fact that they are from God.
It is time we stopped taking God for granted, and start appreciating His blessings. He does not owe us anything, we owe Him far more than we can hope to repay. Thanking God every day for every single thing, would take hours. Here is a simple solution. Get a notebook, and every day write down one thing, and sincerely thank God for that blessing.
If you write about one blessing each day, you will end up with hundreds over time. Remember, it is by God's grace that we are able to get up in the morning, and see another sunshine. God bless you and your family.
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
 Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment