Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Blessing Or Complaint




It Is Written, 1 Thessalonians 5:18, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.
The question of blessing or complaint, is answered by how you look at it. You may be surprised. Here are a few examples of what I mean.
Physical therapy is regarded by many who do it, as a pain in the you know what, even though they know that it helps their recovery. They still complain. They don't recognize it as a blessing, and don't think about thanking God that they are able to do it.
Many people in the world, probably a couple of billion, are unable to take therapy they need, because of severe physical limitations, or inability to take advantage of it because of financial reasons.
Years ago I was unhappy with the car that I was driving. It was temperamental, and old. One day I was driving to work in below zero weather. As I was passing a bus stop, in my warm comfortable car, I noticed dozens of people freezing while waiting for a bus. At that point, I realized how blessed I was, in my warm car. That put and end to my complaining about that.
Any time many of us feels we have something to complain about, we should think about how many people would call our complaint, a blessing. I think we all realize that when we complain about something, we are basically telling God that He is not taking care of us in the way we expect. That my friends, would probably be called a sin.
The best thing we can do to make ourselves feel much better, and not offend God, is to stop our complaining and realize there are dozens of blessings every day that we overlook. Remember this also,  but for the grace and favor of God, we could be the other guy. God bless you and your family. Praise the Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
 Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment