Sunday, July 9, 2017

Faith-Doing Something


Is Written, Romans 15:13, now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that you may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost.
Many people think that just stepping out in faith, guarantees success. That is true to a point. Let me explain.
I speak now from personal experience and what I learned the hard way. There are some important things to consider. I have listed the most common mistakes.
Make sure it is God telling you what to do, and not your own feelings taking over. If you have doubts check His Word the Bible. The Bible says, whatever we ask in Jesus name, according to the Word of God, in faith, we shall receive. Stand by your prayer and God's Word no matter how things look.
God rearranges all the circumstances that must come together to answer your prayer. That being the case, timing is critical, and affects whatever it is we are praying about.
If we wait on God instead of just jumping ahead of God's timing, we will succeed, because all of the pieces will then be in place. Pray, receive, believe, and the most important, wait for God. You will know the right time, because what seemed impossible, will come about so easy, that you will be shocked. God bless you and your family. Praise the Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
 Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment