Tuesday, July 11, 2017

God Or Problem?


It Is Written, Proverbs 12:25, anxiety in the heart of man causes depression, but a good word makes it glad.
You cannot expect to live life with no problems. It is how you handle these problems that makes the difference. Do you accept them, or reject them?
Here is a hint that really helps, but you must make the choice to follow it. It all boils down to focus. If you focus on a problem, it seems to grow. Before you know it, the problem is being fed by your attention to it.
If you are a regular reader of these blogs, you have heard the quote from 1 Peter 5: 7, casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you. Unfortunately, most people do not believe that this is the truth. These are not just words, they are the truth.
Start out knowing the fact that God is bigger than any problem you may have. Make the choice to believe. No matter what you see, if you start to doubt, re focus on the love and power of God. Just as focusing on the problem makes the problem grow, focusing on God and His power, makes the problem go away. If you doubt that, try it on a small problem, and you may get the shock of your life, I guarantee it.
As with anything in life, you get what you focus on, even though 99% of the time you don't realize that is what you're doing. God bless you and your family. Praise the Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal.
Thank You Lord
 Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment