Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Pray / Praise the Way Ahead


It Is Written, Psalm 34:4, I sought the Lord and He heard me, and delivered me from all my fears.
Have you ever been concerned about the situation in the world today? How about your future in your personal life? Do you worry, or are you at peace?
If you have a personal relationship with Jesus, you have nothing to fear. You know that you are with God, and God is with you.
If you do not have a personal relationship with Jesus, everything is dark and scary. satan could be running wild in your life, and your fears are becoming your reality.
Consider this. Everything that is happening, can in fact be a wake-up call. satan will tell you that God is punishing you for who you are, or things you did. It is a lie. He's trying to deceive you, to keep you from going to Jesus.
You can determine your future. Turn to Jesus, and open your heart. Listen for His voice, and read His instruction book, the Bible, it's all there. satan cannot control your life, if you give your life to the Lord.
As far as the world situation goes, remember this. The children of Israel were not touched by the plagues that devastated Egypt in the days of Moses. God bless you and your family. Praise The Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment