Sunday, March 12, 2017

What Blessings Mean


It Is Written, Philippians 4:19 and my God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
Ask most people if they are blessed, and the answer would probably be, "I guess so", or "I don't feel blessed".
The real answer lies in each person's heart. The answer depends on how you look at what blessings are, and if you know the promises of God, and how much He loves you.
Where a lot of people get it wrong is, they equate blessings with stuff. The more stuff you have, the more you are blessed. That is the wrong idea. Sometimes an overabundance can separate you from God, by replacing God in your heart.
Things we do every day, are taken for granted. The miracle of life itself, sight, hearing, health, all are accepted as facts of life, and most of us never thank God for these blessings.
One of the most unappreciated blessings, is Jesus and what He did for us. He died so we could live, by His stripes we were healed. He defeated satan for us, making eternal life with God possible.
If even one of these blessings that we enjoy was taken away, most of us would blame God. So why isn't it we are grateful for what we have or appreciate the creator who gave everything to us? God bless you and your family. Praise the Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment