Sunday, March 26, 2017

Here for a Reason


It Is Written, Isaiah 43:7, everyone who is called by my name, whom I have created for my glory, I have formed him, yes, I have made him.
If you are like most of us, at one time or another you probably asked that question many times. As a child I was taught that we were created to love and serve God that is true, but I believe it goes deeper.
In my own thoughts, I think about satan's rebellion. He followed his own path, and dishonored God, taking many others with him.
I believe God created man to be perfect, and to take care of His creation. God gave Adam perfect conditions. Adam and Eve were created specifically to expand the Garden of Eden, and help fulfill God's plan for all creation. When Adam and Eve failed, as God knew they would, God knew that man needed help to get back to Him.
God wanted to give His creation everything, and He wanted man to acknowledge Him as creator, and to love Him back. Since God knew however that by having free will that man would go against Him, He sent Jesus to save man, in order that man could be forgiven and come back to God.
 God knew that for man to fulfill what God had planned for him, that man needed a plan to follow. Life is a test. I say it is a test, because we have free will, and we decide by our words and actions, whether we will follow God and what He wants us to do, or to follow satan and what we want to do. The result of this decision, is where we spend eternity. God bless you and your family. Praise The Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
 Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment