Sunday, March 5, 2017

Finding God



It Is Written, Matthew 7:7, ask and it shall be given you; seek, and you shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
It Is Written, Luke 11:9, and I say unto you, ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.
How often have you heard someone say that they have tried to find God, and they had no luck? Could it be that God is not the one who is lost?
Finding God is not a big trick. Let me explain how to find Him with the following analogy.
Let us assume for the sake of this explanation, that you buy a new car. The car has all of the bells and whistles, and a few hidden goodies. This car also comes with an owners manual.
You don't have to be a genius to figure out how everything works and how to make the car last. It will last as  long as you want it to, with very few problems. As you learn the manual, your satisfaction with the car increases. You also know that if you don't follow the manual, and your car turns to junk, is it really the manufacturer's fault?
When we are born, there is a different kind of manual. It was written by our Creator, to show us step-by-step, how to get through life, by finding Him and His love for us. His owners manual cannot be changed or ignored either. It is our ticket to finding Him, a good life, and a glorious eternity. The more time you put into reading and following His manual, the better things will be. Ignore the manual at your own peril. God bless you and your family. Praise The Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment