Thursday, March 9, 2017

Aggressive Prayer


It Is Written, Luke 18:1, then He spoke a parable to them, that men always ought to pray, and not lose heart.
What do we mean by aggressive prayer? First let me set the stage.
Suppose you inherited a large sum of money. The will was read, and you were told how much it is. You would probably expect to take home a check for that amount, after all the attorneys said it is yours.
Then you are told that there are a few odds and ends to clear up before the estate is dispersed. So you go home expecting the check to show up very soon.
Days go by with nothing happening, so you call the attorney, and there is still no answer. After a short while you would probably try to find out, how trustworthy and reliable the attorney is. You wouldn't stop calling until you got that check.
Prayer works much the same way. Does your prayer contain some element of doubt?. If so, realize that in the case of prayer, you know God cannot lie, and nothing is more reliable than His Word. So what would you do? Would you sit in the corner like a scared puppy, or would you keep reminding God about His promise, and stand on His Word.
Talk to God about your prayer, and thank Him even before you see it in the flesh.   Believe in it and wait. Your prayer is answered when you accept it in faith before you even see it. God bless you and your family. Praise the Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment