Thursday, March 23, 2017

How God's Plan Works


It Is Written, Jeremiah 29:11, for I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.
All believers realize that God said He has a plan for each of us. So why do so many people try to make their own plans? One of the reasons could be that they really don't understand the blessings that come with God's plan.
God's plan for each of us is a day by day even minute by minute plan. Philippians 4:19 says, and by God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus
God knows every little thing that will happen, so he guides you by speaking to your heart. Listening to his voice gives you the direction to go. An example someone once gave me made a lot of sense to me, but you must believe that God does speak to you. This person said that they do not get upset in traffic, because by being in traffic, they are missing a possible accident.
This may sound silly to some, but I believe it. There is a reason for everything God does or allows.  Once we realize it and trust in Him we will also realize that we will not miss out on any blessings if we follow God. Even when things seem to be going wrong, trusting in God to make it right is a good way to go. He knows we don't have the answers, even if we think we know better. It is a hard lesson for some of us to learn, but when we do, it fills our hearts with peace and joy. God bless you and your family. Praise The Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment