Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Answers


It Is Written, Philippians 4:6 be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with Thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God.
At one time or another, we all have a tendency to get a little depressed because we think our prayers are not being answered. After reading countless books and hearing many CDs, I have reached the conclusion that the answer lies with me. Maybe it lies with you too.
Don't get discouraged or stop praying. I will use myself as an example, because I believe I'm a pretty typical Christian.
I like to use examples, because I believe it helps. If you are going to make a cake, or give your car a break job, would you just dive in? Would you know which parts will fit or which ingredients to use? How much? Would you be disappointed at the results?
In a way, prayers are like that. If you pray without reading the instruction book (the Bible), you probably won't get good results. The Bible tells you your responsibilities, and it tells you about God's promises. If you don't know what each party  is responsible for, how can you expect an answer?
When you read the Bible, you get to know God. When you really know how much He loves you, it is easier to trust Him. You find out that God always answers prayer. It may not be as fast as we want,  or may not be exactly what we're looking for, but there are answers.
Waiting produces patience, patience allows you to build faith. The clincher is faith produces answers. Just pray according to God's Word, which you will learn in the Bible, and nothing you pray for will go unanswered. God bless you and your family. Praise Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment