Thursday, March 16, 2017

The Center


It Is Written, Matthew 16:26, for what profit is it to a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul? Or what will a man give in exchange for his soul?
Today I have a question that almost never crosses most people's minds. It is simply this. What is the center of your life?
There is a fairly simple way to find out. At the end of your day, write down the three things you thought about the most during your day. Be honest about your answer's. Do this each night for one week, and really look at the results.
I say be completely honest, because they will tell the story of your present and future. I know this, because I discovered it in my own life.
It is common knowledge that the human brain and body respond to repetition. They develop memory, so that responses to situations are pretty automatic. This can be very good, or very bad. It all depends on what you focus on.
If Jesus is not number one, it would be a good idea to get Him there, because quality of life and eternity, depend on it.
Life is just a tiny part of a blink of your eye. Nothing in this life is real and lasting, so nothing is that important. Jesus is the only answer. Make Him number one, and He will take care of the rest. God bless you and your family. Praise the Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thak You Lord
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment