Tuesday, January 12, 2016

What If?


It Is Written Job 11:7,  can you search out the deep things of God?  Can you find out the limits of the Almighty?
As rational human beings, concerned with our welfare and that of our families, we should ask ourselves, what if?
With so many things changing daily, people are getting more anxious and confused about the direction of their lives.  Life which was once so precious seems to have no value at all.  Abortions, random violence, terrorist attacks, make most people afraid of just about everything.
Marriage and family have been redefined as people drift farther away from God.  The Constitution has been trampled in the dust.  Political correctness is turning our lives in such a way, that we have fewer and fewer freedoms.
It is time to ask ourselves a very big question.  The question most people will not consider.  What if the Bible is right?  What if following the Bible can bring peace, freedom, and happiness?
Any reasonable person can see that the road we are on is headed downhill to destruction.  Ask yourself, what have I got to lose, and, what have I got to gain?  There is a light to show the way, the Word of God, the Bible.  Don't follow the crowd, stand up for yourself.  Don't let the world decide where you spend eternity.  Have a blessed day. Praise the Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me.  Your blood washed away all of my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation.  Please forgive my sins and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment