Thursday, January 21, 2016

A Warning


It Is Written, Ezekiel 24:14, I, the Lord hath spoken it;  it shall come to pass, and I will do it;  I will not hold back, nor will I spare, nor will I relent; according to your ways, and according to your deeds, they ( your deeds ) will judge you, says the Lord God.
Matthew 5:18, for assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled.
A jot is the smallest letters in the Hebrew and Greek language, and a tittle is a tiny mark used to distinguish certain Hebrew letters.  You don't have to be a genius to figure out that if the Lord says not one jot or tittle can be taken or added to the Bible, that would certainly include mass distortions.
From all of the new translations of the Bible coming on the market, you have to make sure you're not getting a corrupted one.  I understand a version exists that changes Jesus role to a minor one in order to please certain groups of people.  I have also been told from a reliable source, that in some of these Bibles Jesus is a prophet, and not the son of God.
In your daily life, you see on the news, at work, or possibly among friends or family, how the Bible is not only distorted, but in most cases totally ignored.  You hear that it is old, and it needs to be updated for modern times and thinking.  Everyone twists interpretations to make what they are doing acceptable.
At least one major denomination has gone against the Bible in a big way. They are accepting allah as equal to Almighty God, embrace homosexuality to the point where even some top clergy in this denomination embrace that lifestyle.
My friends, do not delude yourselves.  There is only one God, and He inspired the entire Bible.  His word is forever, and does not change. Imagine the creator of the universe expecting His creation to do things according to His word.
There are many people in this world, that hate Jesus, deny creation, and do as they please, regardless of how perverted those things may be.  In this group you find many people who believe the earth was created by space dust, and life was descended from apes.  They don't know how exactly all this came to be and from where, they choose to stick to it, because by denying God, they have no accountability in their minds.
 God will not be mocked.  Someday all must face judgment for what they have done, or have not done.  Fortunately for all of us, we still have time to come to the knowledge of the Lord Jesus Christ.  Have a blessed day.  Praise the Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me.  Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation.  Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
 Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment