Sunday, January 17, 2016

An Appeal for Prayer Warriors


It Is Written, 1 Timothy 2:1,  therefore I exhort first of all that supplications, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men.
Matthew 18:20, for where two or three are gathered together in My name, I am there in the midst of them.
Here we are back to intercessory prayer.  The Bible tells us to pray for others.  Prayers need not be lengthy,  just sincere, followed by faith and trust.
As it says in Matthew 18:20, about two or three, imagine the power of 100 or thousand.  That is power.  There are many things we can agree together on, and if we all pray the same thing, miracles will happen.
Pray for salvation for family, friends, even strangers.  Healing of all kinds, including addictions.  Whatever we believe, according to the Word of God, and have faith and trust in Jesus ability to perform it,  it will happen.
I am trying to find people to agree in prayer for the same thing, for a week at a time.  It can be longer of course depending on what the subject is and how other people feel about.  Pray on your own schedule, but pray every day for whatever amount of time you feel is right.  There is nothing formal about this, except the power of so many people praying together for the same thing.  If you have testimonies of answered prayer, or need prayer, just email me at sebastianminarcik@gmail.com.  You can also make a comment on my blog that I can share with everyone else.
The Lord has put on my heart, to find as many people as possible, to pray in this upside down world.  The world and our country, are so in need of prayer.  Man cannot straighten out this mess that we find ourselves in, only God can do that.  It will require sincere prayer by all Christians to make it happen.
 Since January is half over, I propose we all pray for the salvation of others for the rest of this month.  Any suggestions for next month would be greatly appreciated.  Remember, the cost to you is nothing, but the results will please the Lord, and bless you at the same time.
God bless you for caring. Praise the Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me.  Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation.  Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment