Monday, January 25, 2016

Confidence Prayers


It Is Written, John 14:17, the spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him;  but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you.
The other day I was led by the Holy Spirit to watch a certain show on a Christian network.  This particular show was one that I was not very fond of, and it was half over, but I watched it anyway.
The Holy Spirit led me to notice one statement that really had an impact on me.  It was an eye-opener that led to other things.  He said that when Peter agreed to go fishing when Jesus said let's go fishing,  Peter in effect took his boat out of the carnal world and put it under the control of Jesus and the spirit world.  The Holy Spirit told Jesus where the fish were, and Jesus told Peter.  Luke 5:1-7.
Well it made sense to me.  If something is in the spirit world, it can be acted on supernaturally.  I started to wonder if that idea fit other incidents in the Bible.  There were many.
To name just a few, there were two incidents with Jesus telling Peter where the fish are.  Then you have the two sermons with 5000 and 4000 men. When someone gave Jesus control of their lunch, it went from carnal to spiritual.  The wedding at Cana.  When Jesus was given control of the wine problem, same thing.  When people gave Jesus their health problems, they were supernaturally healed.
I guess not everyone would  agree, but as the Spirit leads you, you will.  The Bible is full of examples if you look.  Any problem, and I do mean any problem you give to God with a trusting heart, will end up in the spiritual world where it can be taken care of.
Another way to put it is, we live in a carnal world with carnal problems miracles only happen in the spiritual world.  So it stands to reason that the carnal problem must be moved to the spiritual world, and the result comes back to the carnal world.  This may seem a little strange, but if you really think about it, it makes an awful lot of sense, and helps explain many things.
To do anything like this, we must give the problem to God in prayer, trust in Him to take care of it, and stand on His Word.  His Word works, always. Have a blessed day.  Praise the Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me.  Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation.  Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment