Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Cast Your Cares


It Is Written, 1 Peter 5:6-7,  therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you in due time, casting all your care on Him, for He cares for you.
As we go through life, we run across many things that cause us to get angry, or worried, followed by all kinds of stress.  There is an answer for everything, and that answer is Jesus.
We have to start out by realizing that all cares fall into basically two categories, big problems such as illness, and small ones such as misunderstandings.  Regardless of what kind it is, we can do nothing on our own to fix them.
As you go through the day and encounter a problem, you must decide what category it falls into, major or minor.  The best thing to do with your major concerns is to take it to God in Jesus name as soon as possible.  If your prayer is according to His Word, He will do it.  You can find if your prayer is according to His Word, by checking your request in the Bible, and of course you believe you have received what you requested.
If the problem is one of those pesky ones, that require patience, or it's a disagreement and such, the best thing to do, is to immediately take it to the Lord, and forget.  A perfect example would be a checkout lane in a place like Walmart.  You have probably been in lines, when the person in front was holding everything up.
I know it is not easy, but I forced myself to do it.  Just say Lord, I choose to honor you by not getting angry, and I ask you to bless that person.  At that point your nerves catch a break, and things seem to get better.  You can do that with all of those pesky little things just say Lord I put this in your hands for you to deal with it, thank you.
The only thing we can do, is as the song says, take it to the Lord in prayer. Have a blessed day. Praise the Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me.  Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation.  Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
 Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment