Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Pray For Someone


It Is Written, 1 Timothy 2:1-4,  therefore I exhort first of all that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men, for Kings and all who are in authority, that we may lead a quiet and peaceful life in all godliness and reverence, for this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.
Intercessory prayer ( prayer for others ) is the most powerful prayer there is.  These prayers we communicate with the Holy Spirit, asking Him to help people we may not even know.  Jesus himself worked all of His miracles through the power of the Holy Spirit.
The Holy Spirit put the idea of intercessory prayer on my heart.  At the present time we have a small prayer team.  The thought He gave me was that the team must grow in order to save more people through the power of the Holy Spirit.
At the present time, nearly 3000 people in at least 61 countries view these blogs.  If we could build a prayer team with as many of these people as possible, we could bring about a good change in the world for Christ.
If you are like most of us, you probably shy away from talking to friends, neighbors, or anyone about Jesus.  This way you can pray for people without even meeting them.  Jesus said He is the vine and we are the branches.  What better way to worship God, then helping new branches flourish.
I will explain the role of the Holy Spirit clearly once we get started.  You will find out right at the beginning that he is the power behind prayer.
If you would like to be a part of this much expanded prayer team, leave a comment on the blog, or even email me at sebastianminarcik@gmail.com
If we get the members I expect, there will be a free monthly newsletter that will contain prayer requests from the members, testimonials, and basically anything that is on a member's mind connected with the project. We will also give any updates if necessary.
One more thing.  When we forget ourselves and pray for others, God gives us the desires of our hearts.  Have a blessed day.  Praise the Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me.  Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation.  Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment