Thursday, October 26, 2023

Rightly Serving God

Isaiah 6:8, also I heard the voice of the Lord saying, whom shall I send and who will go for us? Then I said, “here am I, send me”.

When we become Christians, we find out that many responsibilities go with it. Among the biggest ones is not judging others. What does that mean?

James 4:12, there is one law Giver who is able to save, and to destroy. Who are you to judge another?

We soon find out that it is the Creator’s job to judge others. We also find that forgiveness washes away sin, but not the consequences of that sin.  There are some circumstances where we have no choice but to judge in some way.

If you oversee people, you must keep certain things in mind. If one of your employees does something wrong, you correct him for what he did, and no other reason. Don’t judge the person, judge the action and never judge on emotion or any of a number of different things.

John 7:24, Do not judge according to appearance but judge with righteous judgment.

Our justice system is based on innocence until proven guilty, but unfortunately that is not always the case. Any one person, or participant in the case, could be lying, distorting truth, omitting facts, or otherwise tainting a Court proceeding.

We have elections for all types of things. We know how they go. We are like a man with a candle walking in the dark looking for an innocent man.

Titus 3:2, Speak evil of no one, be Peaceable, gentle showing all humility toward all men.

So, given all these scenarios what are we to do? Fortunately, there is an answer that covers each of these examples and more.

Start out by asking Our Father God, in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, in the power of the Holy Spirit, to help us make decisions based on what is true according to what Jesus would do. Ask for a clean heart, clear mind, and the ability to see the way Jesus would see it.

As we go through life, we see many of what we call evil people. We are to pray for people, and then pray for just outcomes.

Judging takes plenty of prayer and thought to get it right. Remember the day is coming soon when our Lord Jesus Christ will set things right for eternity. God bless you and your family. 

Praise The Lord!

Remember Jesus loves you.

Prayer of Salvation.

Lord Jesus Christ I am a sinner. I know you suffered and died on the cross and rose again to wash away my sins and to save me. I acknowledge my sins and I Repent of those sins and ask you to come into my heart as my personal savior. I believe and I receive the gift of Salvation. Thank you, Lord Jesus. Amen. 

Praise The Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment