Tuesday, October 17, 2023

My Time With Jesus Tuesday

One Step At A Time

Matthew 6:34, Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.

New Christians have many tests of Faith, because satan is at work trying to get them back. They see other Christians and they are encouraged or discouraged.

I have been where you are. It is a constant battle. You will get battered and harassed. I found out that satan causes these things. If you aren’t tested, I suggest you examine yourself and pray to determine if you really are saved.

A war is won by fighting many battles. You can’t win if you surrender to the enemy.  Armies have reserves to call on in an emergency, we have the Lord Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit.

Romans 10:9-10, If you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead you will be saved. For with the heart, one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Romans 12:2, And do not be conformed to this world but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.

Take some private time with God almighty. (That’s right you can talk to Him directly). Call on the Lord Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit for help. Sit back and wait for the Lord, He will answer.

The highest mountain in the world can be conquered one foot at a time. If you believe and take each step, even small steps, you will succeed.

Faith works the same way. Do what you have faith for, and with each success, stretch your faith, and don’t judge by what other people can do. God made everything and controls everything. He is waiting for believers to act like believers.

Isaiah 41:10, Fear not for I am with you, be not dismayed for I am your God. I will strengthen you, yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

God Bless You and Your Family. Praise The Lord!

Remember Jesus loves you.

Prayer of Salvation.

Lord Jesus Christ I am a sinner. I know you suffered and died on the cross and rose again to wash away my sins and to save me. I acknowledge my sins and repent of those sins, and I ask you to come into my heart as my personal savior. I believe and I receive the gift of Salvation. Thank you, Lord Jesus. Amen. 

Praise The Lord! 

No comments:

Post a Comment