Tuesday, October 3, 2023

My Time With Jesus Tuesday

Your Constant Companion

John 14:26-27, But the helper the Holy Spirit whom the Father will send in My name He will teach you all things and bring to your remembrance all that I have said to you. Peace, I leave with you; My peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give you. Let not your hearts be troubled neither let them be afraid.

Did you know you have a constant companion wherever you are? This companion is faithful, all-powerful, and speaks only the truth. In order to appreciate this companion, all you have to do is trust.

We as Believers have a Triune God or as most people think a Blessed Trinity. This Trinity consists of one God in three Divine persons. Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

The Son is the Lord Jesus Christ. When we pray and call on the name of the Lord Jesus Christ the Father hears our prayers and answers.

The Holy Spirit is the power that fulfills the answer. You may remember that when Jesus Christ was baptized the Holy Spirit came as a dove and landed on Jesus.

There is a fact that we should always remember. When Jesus performed a miracle, He asked His Father first and the Holy Spirit acted.

Romans 8:26, Likewise the spirit helps us in our weakness. For we do not know what to pray for as we ought, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with groanings too deep for words.

Jesus told us that we would do what He did and more. Since the Lord Jesus Christ is with His Father, we are His hands, feet, and voice on this Earth.

All we must do is trust the one who cannot lie and act in His name. Remember He authorized us to do just that. That’s the main reason why we were given the Holy Spirit when Jesus ascended back to heaven.

 If we did not have the Holy Spirit with us constantly, we could not survive. We would be making so many mistakes and getting into so much trouble it would make our heads spin. So, Praise the Lord for the Holy Spirit in your life. One other thing, if the Holy Spirit wasn’t on this Earth at this time the whole world would be so evil that it would absolutely destroy itself and everyone in it in a heartbeat.

1 Corinthians 6:19-20, Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you whom you have from God? You are not your own for you were bought with a price. So, glorify God in your body.

God bless you and your family. Praise The Lord!

Remember Jesus loves you.

Prayer of Salvation.

Lord Jesus Christ, I am a sinner. I know you suffered and died on the cross and rose again in order to wash away my sins and to save me. I acknowledge my sins and Repent of those sins, and I ask you to come into my heart as my personal savior. I believe and I receive the gift of Salvation. Thank you, Lord Jesus. Amen. 

Praise The Lord! 

No comments:

Post a Comment